Saturday, September 23, 2006


Hello all!

I've just set this blog up and think it's probably the best way to keep people informed of mine and Beth's whereabouts and how we're doing. I didn't think I'd bother initially, but a few people have requested that I do something along these lines so here it is. As I'm typing this I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing, so hopefully the next section of step by step instructions gives me a little help >: )

My Itinerary is: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Loas, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Hawaii, New York.

I still have 9 days to go before my travels actually begin (Oct 2nd), although there is a fair bit required in terms of preparation to be done in order for me to be ready. Crucially however, is my night out on Saturday 30th of Sept, where I say good bye to the local lads and probably forget saying goodbye once they've finished with me. It's really just an excuse to get everyone out, so hopefully I'll see you all there >: )

Anyhow I'm boring myself already and probably lost you at 'Hello all!', so I'll close this entry for now.

Make sure you all keep in touch and let me know how you're all doing while I'm away,

Love and kisses,

Burns/Jim

6 Comments:

At 1:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 words, two syllables: Skydive, Bungee jump, and factor 15...If you tick all them boxes you my friend are a man with big balls.

 
At 1:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Jim, you're going to have an amazing time. Time flys by when your having the time of you life so get every picture and diary entry in. Email me any stories! TAKE CARE Charlie xx

 
At 2:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi! You've been out there for a few days - why haven't we heard any stories yet?

 
At 1:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 Love. UNO :-)

 
At 12:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Dover hair experience.

 
At 12:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so the romantic picture in Central Park (not the one with that horse in) was done to satisfy a parental demand, but you had to see the film to copy the pose. One or other (or both) of you lose credability points. Should have had another posed pic based on something like Independence Day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home